Payments at La Machine
At La Machine we accept the most commonly used (online) payment methods including Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa) and PayPal. Depending on your region we also accept several local payment methods, see the full list below. All your payments are handled in a secure and safe environment.
Pay easily and securely with your creditcard.
One of the worlds most widely accepted payment methods. You can also use your creditcard via paypal to make a payment.
The most widely accepted payment method for Dutch customers.
Mistercash/Bancontact – ING Home Pay – KBC Payment Button – Belfius Direct Net
Secure payments for our Belgian customers.
Pay Later with Klarna
To select Klarna as your payment method on the La Machine shop, you’ll need to change the payment method at the checkout – no need to create a Klarna account. Just select Pay Later with Klarna. When the package is shipped you have 14 days to pay the invoice via Klarna.
Your billing and delivery address can be different, however they need to be in the same country. The payment option is currently available to customers in Germany and Austria. The maximum purchase limit is different on each account, and is determined by a credit assessment by Klarna. If your order fails, you may wish to try again with a smaller amount.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We’d recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout.
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and La Machine have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
Secure payments for our European customers.
Secure payments for our French customers.
Secure payments for our German customers
Secure payments for our Austrian customers
HOW TO USE THE PROMO CODE OR COUPON
You can easily enter the promo code at the checkout. The discount or free shipping will then be automatically applied to your order.
How to apply your code or coupon:
1. When entering your payment on the checkout page, go to ”Click here to enter your code”
2. Enter your code
3. Click ”Apply Coupon”
Having trouble with your code? Double check to make sure you’re entering it correctly. When the still code doesn’t work, please contact us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE FOR PROMO CODES AND COUPONS
• A digital promo code can be used only one per client.
• Only one promo code can be used per order.
• Promo codes can only be applied to online orders.
• In the last step (checkout) of the ordering process you can enter the promo code.
• If you cancel an order in which you used a promo code, the used code is no longer valid.
• The nature, duration and expiration date of an offer and other specific terms and conditions of use can be found in the advertisement in which the promo code is included. Each promo code is valid for a certain period. After this period the promo code can no longer be used.
• You can not use promo codes for outstanding orders.
• You can not exchange promo codes for money.
• With a promo code, you can not receive discounts on products other than the products for which the discount code promotion in question applies.
• Promo codes are issued once. No compensation will take place in case of theft or loss.
What happens to the remaining balance of my giftcard?
The remaining balance on the card will be saved and can be used for your next purchase.
What if the amount to pay is more than the balance on my giftcard?
In this case you will be asked to pay for the remaining amount using another payment method.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
We’re just a click away.